Journal issues coming out of CIGAR events
- The special issue on “A private sector failure, a public Sector Crisis – Reflections on the Great Recession”, published in FAM in August 2016 (vol. 32, no. 3) with guest editors Ron Hodges and Irvine Lapsley has included a number of papers that were presented at Birmingham in 2015.
- The 2015 Conference held in Malta resulted in a special issue of Public Money and Management (Vol. 36, No. 7), edited by Jan van Helden, Daniela Argento, Eugenio Caperchione and Josette Caruana.
- The 2011 CIGAR conference held at Ghent in June 2011 resulted in a special issue of Financial Accountability and Management (Vol. 29, nº4), edited by Eugenio Caperchione, Johan Christiaens and Irvine Lapsley.
FAM special issue
- The 2009 Modena conference resulted in a special issue of Financial Accountability and Management (Vol. 27, nº 2, May 2011), edited by Irvine Lapsley and Eugenio Caperchione.
- The 1998 Birmingham workshop resulted in a special issue of Financial Accountability and Management, edited by Rowan Jones (FAM vol. 16, no. 2, 2000).