We would like to draw your attention to a special issue under the title: Sustainable Development and Non-Financial Reporting in the Public Sector that will be published in the journal Sustainability.
The Special Issue Editors are Isabel Brusca Alijarde, Francesca Manes Rossi and Jorge Olmo Vera.
The special issue intends to collect papers addressing the following themes:
- Developments of a theoretical framework for non-financial reporting in the public sector.
- Users, uses and usefulness of non-financial reporting in the public sector.
- Sustainability reporting in the public sector: experiences and practices
- Comparative studies about sustainability reporting: standards and practices for the public sector.
- The application of integrated reporting thinking in a public sector context: experiences, benefits and challenges.
- The application of Directive 2014/95/EU to state-owned enterprises in the European Union member countries.
- External verification of non-financial reporting: who must control the reliability of the information and how?
- Popular reporting for local governments: what information should be included and how should it be published?
- Sustainability and Environmental Management Tools
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: implications for governments and public organizations.
The deadline for submissions is 15 December 2019
For more information click here